Credit Report Check-Up
We offer members the ability to request an in-house copy of their credit report once a year without applying for a loan. Credit union staff will review the report with the member for correctness. However, copies of the reports may not be taken out of the office.
Financial Education Library
Providing financial education is an important part of the commitment we’ve made to be our members’ financial partner. Below is a list of educational emails we have sent to our members. Click on any link to view a PDF of the article, but be sure to join our email list so you’ll start receiving these emails too!
- New ATM at VA Hospital Offers New Features & Services (09-18-12)
- FECU Adopts Risk-Based Lending Pricing Model (08-29-12)
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Connected With FECU (07-24-12)
- 7 Online Banking Safety Tips (07-19-12)
- Back To School Budgeting Tips (07-10-12)
- Now Is A Good Time To Pull An Annual Credit Report (06-25-12)
- Is It Safer To Use Your Credit Card or Debit Card When Shopping Online? (03-27-12)
- What is a HELOC and how does it work? (03-20-12)